Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Puzzles

Lexi and Makayla like to work puzzles as well as their siblings Hunter and Brooklyn! I think Lexi is the one who really likes to work the puzzles then Makayla gets interested and that interests slowly feigns as the job is more difficult than first imagined. Hunter usually tries to work it, then he chews it then he is run away from the table like a "camp robber" being chased away from a picnic table, then he really does become like the Blue Jay and take a piece here and there when the puzzle is left unattended! Brooklyn is our little Texas Tornado! She causes lots of chaos ~ all done in innocence of course - ha!



3 comments:

Janet said...

Hey kids,
I wish I could be there to help you put puzzles together. I love puzzles. You all look great! I love your pictures.
We miss you and love you.
Janet

Rachel said...

Looks great, kids! Good job on completing it even though your younger siblings give you extra challenges along the way.
Rachel

Monalea said...

I love your stories and family.

Monalea